Abstract Submission Details
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS AVAILABLE UNTIL 17 APRIL 2020
- You are invited to submit abstracts for original oral or poster presentations in any of the symposium scientific topics. Please ensure you read the guidelines and instructions below to avoid rejection of your abstracts.
- The official language of the Symposium will be English and all papers must therefore be written and presented in English
- The abstract/paper to be submitted should be of an original nature and has not been published in whole or part by any journal or publication.
- The abstract must clearly indicate the aims and conclusions of the work to be described in the final paper. All abstracts with contact details (Name, surname, e-mail, institute, country) of the authors should be submitted via the
ONLINE SUBMISSION SYSTEM on or before 17 April 2020.
- For submission of abstract please CLICK HERE. Register as a new user and submit your paper/abstract by following the instructions.
- The length of the abstract should not exceed 9000 characters and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- Abstracts submitted for presentation will undergo a thorough selection process carried out by the distinguished Scientific Committee Members. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as an oral or a poster presentation and its decision is final.
- The date of notification about acceptance of abstracts for oral or poster presentation is 11 May 2020. T
- You can make slight changes in your paper/abstract after you upload your paper or abstract. For this, simply use your password and login to the
ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION system. You can either upload abstract of your study which is written in word (.doc) or (.docx) format.
- For any assistance regarding the submission and/or preparation of abstracts, please contact the Symposium Secretary at
- Selected papers will be published in the forthcoming issues of Environmental Research & Technology, the official journal of Environmental Engineering Department of Yıldız Technical University.